Sexological Bodywork is designed to improve the connection between the body and the mind, and to allow the sexual, and erotic aspects to awaken or deepen.
Sexological Bodyworkers coach, teach and support individuals, partners and groups to learn about their bodies by offering a neutral space, free from expectations and performance, to practice and integrate new techniques.
They can support people in their exploration of their sexuality, and work through sexual issues or concerns.
Sessions can allow people to direct their own erotic development, access their arousal, and experience pleasure for pleasure’s sake.
The modalities offered in the sessions may include some, or all, of the following:
- anal mapping and massage;
- body awareness, focusing and sensation;
- conscious consent using techniques developed by Dr Betty Martin;
- embodied counselling;
- establishing boundaries;
- erotic massage;
- erotic bodywork;
- erotic trance;
- genital mapping and massage;
- mindful masturbation
- neuroscience and interoception, and how to process memories and experiences stored in the body;
- orgasmic yoga coaching;
- scar tissue remediation founded in research by Ellen Heed;
- sexual anatomy education;
- sound and movement
Whether you want to heal feelings of sexual shame, better express your desires, or deepen your erotic pleasure, I welcome you on this journey.
You can read more about the common questions asked in relation to this work, as well as see photos of session work here, and you can get in touch for a free clarity call to discuss your first session here.