Events & Workshops
Vulva’s, Pleasure & Consent – £25 per person
- Tues 7th May – for female identifying persons
- Tues 4th June – mixed session
- Tues 25th June – mixed session – book here
- Tues 30th July – for female identifying persons – book here
A clothes on tour of vulva anatomy, the patterns of arousal and asking for what you want.
It is time to reclaim the sex education you never got at school!
In this clothes on session we will:
- Explore vulva and vaginal anatomy using anatomically correct vulva cushions
- Discover the patterns of arousal
- Learn ways of breathing to help relax, de-stress and enjoy pleasure differently
- Feel how movement can reduce anxiety and tension, and feel arousal throughout the body
- Establish new ways to ask for what you want and refine it to meet your needs
- Introduce dialogue around boundaries and consent
Testimonial from previous event:
The sex education you wish you’d had sooner. This workshop should be mandatory for everyone who has a vulva, or wants to have sex with a person who has a vulva. Sue is one of those sensational people who puts everyone at ease and ensures all participants feel safe asking those questions they’ve been too scared to discuss with their best friends. You will leave this session with an intimate knowledge of the anatomy of the vulva, amazing clarity of consent, and a conviction of how to ask for what you want without settling for anything less. But most importantly you will have fun and share laughter and tears and frustrations and fears with your fellow participants. Life’s too short not to know this stuff so learn it as soon as you can.
~ Helen G
Click the links above to find out more and book your place.