I’m committing to giving and sharing quality content every dark and full moon.
It’s called Fortnightly Freebies because it is what it says it is and sounds catchy.
What’s in it for me (the ‘my truth’ part):
- I need accountability and interaction
- I’ve won a book publishing package and need to produce content (you can read all about that process here)
- I might find people who need a mirror, or who feel lonely or misunderstood, and that helps my healing too
- I want to make enough money to keep living in the country and exploring the land in my van (he is called Frank by the way)
- I might get new opportunities to collaborate with people through my writing
- I’m coming out with my love of the moon and unapologetically honouring her cycle
- I want to create a community and belong to something meaningful
- And there is always more.
If you value this, please tell people. Trusted advocacy makes a huge difference.
If you love it and want to see more, buy me a cup of tea. Seriously, I love tea.
001 – 14th December, 2020 – Dark Moon – Introducing Fortnightly Freebies
Is it enlivening or deadening? My truth + your truth = us. How unapologetic can you be? ‘This is it‘ Spotify playlist, Needs-based relationship package and more – click here for more.
002 – 29th December, 2020 – Full Moon – letting go and finding balance – part 1
Year Compass and free community gathering. Feeling concerned, numb and torn. Needing beauty, harmony and respect – click here for more.
003 – 29th December, 2020 – Full Moon – letting go and finding balance – part 2
Balancing breath mp3, Elemental Breathwork discovery session, writing letters to your future self, another community gathering – click here for more.
005 – 27th January 2021 – Full Moon – The opposite of depression is play
The Artist’s Way, Brené Brown, playing in the snow, ‘Play is more than just fun’ TED talk with Stuart Brown, Journeys into Sound with Nemone on BBC Radio 6Music – click here for more.
006 – 11th February 2021 – Dark Moon – What’s your relationship with relationship?
Relationships with others and yourself, the values you cherish and how can you be a better friend to yourself. Plus exciting news – The Feel Institute Mighty Network – click here
007 – 28th February 2021 – Full Moon – How would you behave if you knew you were enough?
I am enough or Am I enough? The March self-touch course, I’m a published author! #2020 Vision – Unbound perspectives from a year like no other– click here for more